Katie Duncan and our next-door neighbor, Buffy the Buffalo
Here is the breakdown for the Midyear Exercise:
5 Students scored 100 points (bravo!)
13 Students scored 96 points
4 Students scored 92 points
8 Students scored 88 points
9 Students scored 84 points
4 Students scored 80 points
4 Students scored 76 points
6 Students scored 72 points
2 Students scored 68 points
3 Students scored 64 points
1 Student scored 56 points
2 Students scored 52 Points
2 Students scored 52 Points
3 Students scored 48 points
1 Student scored 36 points
2 Students scored 32 Points
1 Student scored 36 points
2 Students scored 32 Points
The test median was 84 points
The average score was 80.04
This was good work. More than half of you scored above 80% on this short exercise.
As I said in class, don't read too much into your performance on the mid-term exercise. The final will count for 300 points, and things could change a lot based upon your performance on the final. Be neither discouraged nor overconfident.
Also, please ignore the "quartile" rankings that the Law College will provide pursuant to a new faculty rule. I consider these quartiles arbitrary at this point in the course, because I simply don't have enough data to make any judgment about your relative ranking in the class. I divided the scores into quartiles only because I was required to do so.
I am quite pleased with the performance of the class as a whole.
I hope you have a great Spring Semester!
