Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Announcements

A few quick announcements.

1. I will schedule another Q & A session for Thursday November 11 from 3:25 PM until I answer all your questions. This is an optional session we are doing to make up the classes I have had to cancel.

2. This Friday's class (Nov. 5) will end a little early (about 2:45). I am going out of town and need to leave a little early.

3. Just a heads up. Right now it looks like I will be speaking at UMKC Law School on Thursday Nov. 18. There is a chance this engagement will be postponed so I am not canceling class yet. Just giving you a heads up as to the possibility that class will be canceled.

4. I will also schedule a make-up Q & A session for the week after Thanksgiving. Time and place to be announced.