This is the web log for Professor Duncan's Property Class at Nebraska Law. Rugged individualism and liberty are inseparable: “There can be no liberty unless there is economic liberty.” — Margaret Thatcher "We didn't love freedom enough. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward." -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn "This is America, we don't share land here." John Dutton Yellowstone
Friday, January 15, 2016
The Absent-minded Professor Thanks You
Again, I wanted to thank you for being so graceful in response to my mixing-up our early-scheduled class today.
As a small token of my appreciation, I will offer you an opportunity to choose two of the eight classes we are required to cancel this semester (due to our 60-minute classes and today's double class: 7 plus 1 equals 8).
Think about which two Fridays you would like to have off, and I will take a vote tomorrow and honor your choices.
