This is the web log for Professor Duncan's Property Class at Nebraska Law. Rugged individualism and liberty are inseparable: “There can be no liberty unless there is economic liberty.” — Margaret Thatcher "We didn't love freedom enough. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward." -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn "This is America, we don't share land here." John Dutton Yellowstone
Wednesday, February 07, 2018
You Are Invited to See a Legal Theatrical Play
As you may have guessed, I love both the law and the theatre. And what could be better than a theatrical play about Justice Scalia and his debates in chambers with one of his law clerks who disagrees with him about practically everything. And yet they respect each other.
So, I am showing a streaming version of The Originalist for my Con Law Seminar this Thursday at 4:30 PM in Room 113. I saw this play performed live (from the front row) in DC, and I have also viewed the streaming version. Both were excellent.
With the permission of my seminar class, you (my Property class) are invited to attend. It will start at 4:30 PM on Thursday February 8 in Room 113.
This is optional of course. Just something to attend if you think you might enjoy this.